Mobile Apps for Thanksgiving Survival
Posted by allison n
Thanksgiving is around the corner and I am excited. The food will be yummy, I get to see family I don’t see that often and there is always shopping over the weekend. Turkey, stuffing, pumpkin pie…Did I mention the food?! Well, needless to say even though the food is darn good it’s something that’s stressed over in many families. This year I am thankful for mobile apps that make Thanksgiving prep easier so that those that stress can enjoy the holiday!
Kitchen survival and ideas:
- Bookmark Butterball’s mobile site on your cell phone for tips and how-to’s on-the-go.
- Fine Cooking: Cooking for the Holidays mobile app – Learn tips on buying the perfect turkey, what to do with left overs, amazing cocktail recipes and more.
- Wholefoods Market recipes mobile app – Take your Thanksgiving to a cage-free, organic and healthier level.
- Taste of Home mobile app – Access recipes and browse your locally seasonal ingredients.
- Subscribe to Tasty Kitchen’s blog for baking tips, holiday recipes submitted by the cooking and baking community and many how-to’s.
- Cook’s Unlimited mobile app – Use the app’s shopping list feature to make sure you don’t forget an ingredient, watch recipe overview videos and share recipe and ingredients reviews via email and Facebook.
- Timer+ iPhone app – Run multiple timers at one time.
- Unit conversion iPhone app – With this app you can pretty much convert anything…temperature, volume and set-up custom conversions too.
I hope you all have a safe and fantastic Thanksgiving holiday!