Monthly Archives: October 2011
Anyhow, I think you’ll be interested in knowing of some cool and fun mobile apps to make your Halloween that much better!
Find a safe trick-or-treat location:
- Westfield U.S. Shopping Centers App. Participating malls offer trick-or-treating for families.
- If your city government offers a mobile app, download it to find the safest neighborhoods for trick-or-treating.
Find costume ideas:
- YouTube App. Search for “how-to” Halloween make-up and hair video tutorials.
- Yellow Pages App. Find your nearest costume store.
- Google App. Search costume ideas by keyword under the Google Images option.
Find a Halloween party:
- CitySearch App. Find an organized and totally raging Halloween party.
- Yelp App. Same as above. Find a stellar Halloween party and enjoy the night.
Make Halloween treats:
- Martha Stewart App. Get some frightful and yummy bite ideas.
- Epicurious App. They have some cool Halloween cake pops goin’ on!
- Food Network App. Get inspired by the likes of Alton Brown, Giada and more.
Halloween hashtags - #Halloween, #Costume, #Spookystats, #Candy
Did your city get on the America’s 20 Best Cities for Trick-or-Treating list? San Francisco, CA is No. 1. I lived there for two years, so I am a bit proud!